Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Some breathing quotes to ponder...

I ran across these quotes and decided to share them...

"There is one way of breathing which is shameful and constricted. Then there's another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to Infinity."
- Rumi

"The breath alone is well worth knowing, even if only in terms of health. If we know how to breathe properly, we will have good health."
- Buddhadasa Bhikku, author of Mindfulness with Breathing

"There are many reasons why I practice conscious breathing. Breathing has the power to enhance both the practical present moment and our mystical connection with infinity."
- Gay Hendricks, PH. D author of At the Speed of Life

"Breathing in I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment, I know this is the only moment."
- Thich Nhat Hanh

Breathe well!

David

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home